Care for Movement Disorders at Our Bethel Park, PA Neurology Clinic
There are a large variety of movement disorders, conditions that can affect your motor function and coordination. The majority of these disorders have a neurologic cause, and Dr. Ausi can provide expert evaluation and treatment for these conditions.
Here is a partial list of movement disorders we treat at Neurology Specialists of Greater Pittsburgh:
- Ataxia – difficulties with walking due to discoordination, weakness, or balance problems
- Dystonia – uncontrolled muscle contraction caused by disease, medication, or trauma
- Essential Tremor – one of the most common movement disorders
- Huntington Disease – a genetic neurologic disorder characterized by motor problems and other symptoms
- Parkinson’s Disease – a severe and progressive neurological condition associated with motor problems
For help with the problems above or any movement disorder, please get in touch with our office by calling (412) 477-0245 now.